How to use Rohr Remedy Lilly Pilly and Omega 3 Face Moisturiser
- twice-daily on face
- at night with the Rohr Remedy Kakadu Plum Vitamin C Face Serum for a deeper moisturisation
- Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
- The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
- These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
good for the skin
Very happy that it is a cruelty free product provided in our Baobag.
Sarah Tas, 2 kids in tow
The list of what is not added to mositurisers is perhaps more important than what is in them. And the Rohr remedy cream has ingredients in it that I'm happy with to put on my skin and happy with the list of ingredients that it is free from! The smell is devine and the cream feels so luxurious on my skin. So important for a mumma of a newborn and a toddler
Love this - feels amazing on! Can’t wait to buy!
Cath Vic, 4 kids in tow July 17, 2019
Annyssa Qld, 2 kids in tow
Gentle and light moisturiser
Love this cream
Hannah SA, 1 kid in tow
Love it and look forward to purchasing
Left a layer on my skin, not a fan
Brie NSW July 14, 2019
July 14, 2019
Amazing face cream
nice to have something just for mum in this sample bag!
I found the moisturiser had a luxurious feel, good moisturising properties and smelt delightful. I would use this again. It is complete with natural ingredients which I am really conscious about.
This product feels beautiful and is nice to have something for the mother
Christina Vic July 8, 2019
Rachel NSW, 1 kid in tow
Glides on beautifully, feels light, not greasy on the face.
Emma Qld, More than 4 kids in tow
Makes your face and skin feel a million dollars!! As well as smelling amazing
Good texture and fragrance
Never tried this before but it was thick and creamy. Must get some more!
Anthea Qld July 3, 2019
Showing 1 - 20 of 209Load more
Intriguing question of the moment...
Did you find out the gender of your baby during your most recent pregnancy?Answered by 1397 mums
Not yet, but I'm planning to!
Cast your vote: Did you find out the gender of your baby during your most recent pregnancy? Vote now