How to use
- twice-daily on face
- at night with the kakadu plum vitamin c face serum for a deeper moisturisation
- Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
- The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
- These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
I’m so interested in this brand and so happy to be introduced to it! It’s so intriguing that it uses Australian bush medicine. Beautiful products. Will continue to explore!
Brodie NSW, 2 kids in tow
Have used the sample and am going to purchase the full product as soon as my pay cones through
March 22, 2019
This was a soothing and light moisturiser that I will purchase as a gift for friends
Hydrating and good smell.
looking to buy this, to help with my 'motherly self-care'
jacinta NSW March 20, 2019
Simone Vic, 3 kids in tow
Was a beautiful sample. Will look into this brand for the future.
Left my skin very soft
Cassie NSW, 1 kid in tow
too fragranced and didn't feel nice on my sensitive skin
Love there product
Ashlyn NSW March 14, 2019
Really beautiful product. Smells great and feels wonderful on my skin
Loved the sample
Claire NSW, 2 kids in tow
A little pep up in hospital. Not sure if I would go and purchase for myself however.
Nice moisturiser, didn't cause any irritation on the face
Esther NSW March 7, 2019
Kathryn SA, 1 kid in tow
Great product, I will look to buy. A good inclusion in the bag as something for mum’s to think about. I will buy this product.
March 4, 2019
I have not heard of this brand so will definitely look into it further!
Heleen Qld, 1 kid in tow
March 4, 2019
Deepa Vic, 1 kid in tow
Great will def try more
Karina NSW March 2, 2019
Showing 1 - 20 of 41Load more
Intriguing question of the moment...
Did you find out the gender of your baby during your most recent pregnancy?Answered by 986 mums
Not yet, but I'm planning to!
Cast your vote: Did you find out the gender of your baby during your most recent pregnancy? Vote now