How to use Rohr Remedy Lilly Pilly and Omega 3 Face Moisturiser
- twice-daily on face
- at night with the Rohr Remedy Kakadu Plum Vitamin C Face Serum for a deeper moisturisation
- Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
- The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
- These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
July 14, 2019
Amazing face cream
nice to have something just for mum in this sample bag!
I found the moisturiser had a luxurious feel, good moisturising properties and smelt delightful. I would use this again. It is complete with natural ingredients which I am really conscious about.
Kate Vic July 9, 2019
This product feels beautiful and is nice to have something for the mother
Rachel NSW, 1 kid in tow
Glides on beautifully, feels light, not greasy on the face.
Emma Qld, More than 4 kids in tow
Makes your face and skin feel a million dollars!! As well as smelling amazing
Good texture and fragrance
jacqueline Qld July 4, 2019
Never tried this before but it was thick and creamy. Must get some more!
Victoria Qld, 1 kid in tow
makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated
Danielle SA, 2 kids in tow
Absolutely beautiful, I tried it with some scepticism "another face cream", but it's divine! Smells beautiful and it's not greasy. Good ingredients too. Love it.
micah Vic, 4 kids in tow
haven’t tried yet but looking forward to
Lauren Vic July 1, 2019
June 30, 2019
Smells beautiful, like the inclusion of Australian native ingredients.
leah Qld, 1 kid in tow
June 30, 2019
Nice but not part of my normal routine
Nice moisturiser but not suited so my combination skin, I prefer another brand
June 25, 2019
Good on skin
Have very sensitive skin so I'm wary of new products but I will try it.
Lisa WA, 2 kids in tow June 25, 2019
Showing 1 - 20 of 200Load more
Intriguing question of the moment...
Did you find out the gender of your baby during your most recent pregnancy?Answered by 1232 mums
Not yet, but I'm planning to!
Cast your vote: Did you find out the gender of your baby during your most recent pregnancy? Vote now