How to use Rohr Remedy Lilly Pilly and Omega 3 Face Moisturiser
- twice-daily on face
- at night with the Rohr Remedy Kakadu Plum Vitamin C Face Serum for a deeper moisturisation
- Lilly Pilly, a bush medicine of Indigenous Australians for internal and external healing, assists the repair of weathered skin.
- The astringent extract of Lilly Pilly provides gentle exfoliation, leaving the skin smooth.
- The high concentration of antioxidants in the Omega 3 combination of Rice Bran and Macadamia oils helps restore skin balance.
- These oils are natural moisturisers, protecting the skin from sun damage and wrinkle formation.
May 19, 2019
Rich and mositurising
May 18, 2019
Smells amazing. But maybe a body/ tummy cream or oil more relevant
May 16, 2019
Best one yet
Very natural and lovely feeling on the skin
Emily Vic May 16, 2019
I got this sample in my baobag it’s so soft on the skin
Nice to apply
I’m not overly interested in skin care at this stage as my focus is entirely on the baby and any sleep I can get!
Alicia SA, 1 kid in tow
May 13, 2019
The sample was really small- I would have liked a tube of it instead. Often one off use is not enough to decide.
A little bit of the sample went a long way! It left my face feeling amazing
Amanda Qld, 2 kids in tow May 13, 2019
Really love this product. Also have fallen in love with the company. The quality of the cream is great.
A gorgeous product - really makes my skin feel renewed.
A bit oily
Angela Qld, 1 kid in tow
May 11, 2019
Interested to try sample
Shannah Vic May 11, 2019
Haven’t tried it yet but it looks good and will be happy to find something that works on my dry skin
Milica NSW, 2 kids in tow
May 10, 2019
The all natural ingredients appeal to me
Felicity WA, 3 kids in tow
Nice feel and smell
May 10, 2019
Will try soon
This was a lovely product but I don't know that I could spend that much on a moisturiser all the time.
Teresa Qld, 2 kids in tow May 9, 2019
Showing 1 - 20 of 128Load more
Intriguing question of the moment...
Did you find out the gender of your baby during your most recent pregnancy?Answered by 1105 mums
Not yet, but I'm planning to!
Cast your vote: Did you find out the gender of your baby during your most recent pregnancy? Vote now