Weleda Calendula Nappy Change Cream - Reviews
Protect baby’s most sensitive area with the gentle natural support of organic calendula. Weleda's Nappy Change Cream soothes irritated skin and reduces redness from day one. Read reviews from Australian parents below.
- Buy from one of our partner retailers below
Gentle protection from soreness on delicate skin.
Organic calendula, the humble pot marigold, has an exceptional property used in our Calendula Baby Care products. It’s a natural anti-inflammatory, so in hard-working Nappy Change Cream we take calendula and chamomile extracts and blend with sweet almond and sesame oil, making a rich cream to reduce redness and gently care for the nappy area. Skin-friendly lanolin and zinc oxide provide a barrier against damp. Midwives agree we’ve been offering an exceptional product for nearly 30 years!
- Protects and cares for delicate skin of the nappy area.
- Calms irritated skin and reduces redness, supports skin regeneration.
- Protects against dampness.
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Dermatologically tested highly skin-friendly even for sensitive skin.
Gentle care for baby’s delicate skin.
The Calendula Baby Care range protects and nourishes your child‘s skin from their very first day – naturally and gently.
Made from hand-picked biodynamic calendula flowers, organic chamomile and natural plant-based oils, Calendula Baby Care supports your baby‘s healthy skin functions, as well as soothing irritated skin.
The Calendula range is also suitable for adults with sensitive skin.
Showing 1 - 20 of 21Load more
Intriguing question of the moment...